Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Short Break for Christmas


After three and a half action-packed weeks of reporting on junior tennis in Florida, I will be taking a couple of days off to share the holidays with my family.  The next big tournaments are just around the corner however, with the USTA Winter Nationals set to begin on December 27th.  I won't be attending in person, but I will follow along from home while I work on the photographs and videos from the Florida tournaments and on my upcoming Tennis Recruiting articles, which will be based on interviews I did this month.

Thank you for reading during this busy time of year and I hope you have a chance to review all the coverage I've provided since Thanksgiving, before the junior tennis year starts up again in a few days.


5 comments:

A Tennis Elf said...

Enjoy your time off and Happy Holidays to you!

Gerardo Lopez said...

Merry Christmas
And thank you so much for covering Junior Tennis in USA with so much passion and professionalism.
Gerardo Lopez and Gerard Lopez

RV said...

A well-deserved break! Happy Holidays!

College Fan said...

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for all your coverage of college and junior tennis

Marty Collins said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you Colette. I don't know how you do it with no skin in the game but you do. Congrats and good health in the New Year. Martyn Collins