Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A New Look For ZooTennis

Today marks the debut of a professionally created logo for Zootennis. To accommodate it, I've changed from the "dots" to a new blogger template, which is much simpler. I may still experiment with fonts and a few other minor details, but this is the basic look you'll be seeing from now on. Hope you like it as much as I do!

4 comments:

Plotinus said...

Hi Colette,

I love the new title box, but could you make it a link to the main page? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Colette,

The new design looks great! Keep up the good work.

Colette Lewis said...

Hi David:
Thanks for the suggestion. Blogger doesn't make it easy to customize the header, so my solution is adding a Home link on the top left of the page. Hope this works for you.

Anonymous said...

Colette, I am happy to hear(podcast) you starting your NCAA Championship
coverage so early. My opinion has
this tounament only behind the US
Open for quality and excitement.
(I was there for McEnroe and have
been there many more times)

Allow me to suggest that you review
the history of Georgia coach Dan
Magill and all that he did for
NCAA tennis as well as for the home
team.

Of course some of the visiting teams found a lack of hospitality
which prompted the rotation to
other locations; that too makes
for interesting reading.