Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Thursday, April 28, 2005

TennisReporters.net

TennisReporters.net/ --
I haven't linked to tennisreporters.net before primarily because many of the stories require a paid subscription. But this commentary is available to anyone, and it contains an interesting addendum to the Bodo Roddick piece I linked to earlier this week. More importantly, it bids a fond farewell to Wendy Fix, an agent at Octagon. I spoke with Wendy about her career change in Palm Springs, and though I am just getting into tennis as she's getting out, I sense that it is tennis and Octagon's loss, not hers. I hope she recharges and finds a workable balance between her passion for tennis and the rest of her life. If there is such a thing as an "industry" in tennis futures, it is diminished by her departure.

0 comments: